Up-to-date information on the operation of your company is always at hand!
With us you will discover the true value of your data!
What is BI reporting?
Reporting is part of the decision-making processes of many companies, and recently this tool for communicating and interpreting data has played a significant role in the operational management and strategic decision-making of companies. Reporting is focused on reporting and planning and can be used in finance, sales and sales team management, purchasing, fleet and machine utilization, etc. We will help you to transform your data to coherent dashboard you can access any where and anytime and see yout up-to-date business information. We prepare and manage the reporting in Power BI. We are not offering only transparent report with automatic updates, but what is important a clear and trurhful data visualisation about your business. You will get all information to make the right decisions almost immediately.
We will change your mind about reporting.
Reporting for small and large companies
- We will connect your data sources, process any systems and files and add context and missing information.
- We store the processed information in a data warehouse that ensures data integrity as well as a uniform and comprehensive presentation.
- does not require investment in IT hardware on your part - cloud solution
- possibility to create your own DWH or connect directly to your existing server.
Interactive reports and BI functions
- Define your own views, dashboards, as well as report content and structure, including formatting.
- We don't limit you to data from just one source, but use data from multiple sources for a complete picture.
- We replace extensive spreadsheets with charts, maps and customized reports.
- Full functionality even on a tablet or mobile.
- Report updates possible up to 1-5 times per day or "Live" overlay.
Planning and Forecasting
- You can always easily compare your plans with reality and evaluate any deviations.
- Track the execution of financial plans, as well as sales and purchase plans, or even distribution and construction plans.
Access rights and implementation
- Same security as in internet banking.
- Synchronisation of users with AD, SSO and easy management of rights across agendas.
- Complete implementation in days to weeks.
- Benefit from bespoke reporting with an unbeatable price/performance ratio.
How to use Business Intelligence to your advantage, whether you are a small local business or a multinational corporation?
Small local company
shop + eshopData sources:
- accounting system and invoicing
- e-shop data (traffic, orders)
- online marketing (google, FB)
Using Reporting: Daily data updates and profitability tracking of sales channels (store, eshop), item segmentation and categorization (layers, quick turnarounds). Find out which products sell better in store and which ones sell better via e-shop. Don’t tie up funds in high inventory, but track optimal inventory levels and forecast consumption on a daily basis.
engineering company with one production hallData sources:
- accounting system and invoicing
- machine pull-out counters
Use of Reporting: Daily data updates and profitability tracking of individual production centers. You will get information about your business partners, their payment discipline and their compliance with delivery deadlines to your warehouse. Gain insight into the utilization of your machines and plan investments where they are most needed. Support your sales team with insightful information on their customers’ activity, consumption, order frequency and get an overview of the work of your sales representatives. Where do they spend most of their time? How much time do they spend travelling and what is their profitability ? better in-store and which through the e-shop. Don’t tie up funds in high inventory levels, but track optimal inventory levels and forecast consumption on a daily basis.
Corporations and large companies
a network of 60 sportswear stores in the Slovak Republic, Czech Republic, Poland and AustriaData sources:
- accounting system and invoicing (IFRS standard)
- logistics and own transport
- attendance system
- online support line, etc.
Use of Reporting: Consolidate accounting data into a single and clear management system. Track the performance of individual operations by region and country. What is the customer satisfaction rate in the regions and the proportion of complaints to sales. Gain insight into the quality of complaints and helpdesk services across countries. Segment sales items and optimize them. Track logistics and distribution center/vehicle utilization. What is the employee turnover at the outlets and employee satisfaction etc.